Sunday, March 24 Top News
- Special Counsel Mueller finds no collusion between Trump and Russia. AG Barr plans to release more details of the report in the future.
- The Viking Sky, a cruise ship off the coast of Norway, has been towed to safety after more than a dozen passengers were airlifted from the ship.
- The Syrian Democratic Forces has announced they have won back the final IS stronghold in Syria.
- A University of Georgia fraternity is being investigated for a racist video that surfaced on social media.
Mueller report summary sent to Congress
We'll be updating this throughout the day as information comes in ...
Read Barr's full summary here.
Report scope by the numbers, according to AG Barr:
- 19 lawyers, 40 FBI agents
- 2,800 subpoenas
- Nearly 500 search warrants
- 230 orders for records, almost 50 phone use searches
- 13 requests to foreign governments
- 500 interviews
NBC summary: "The evidence developed during the special counsel investigation is not sufficient to establish that the president committed an obstruction of justice offense."
Fox News: "Investigation did not find that Trump campaign coordinated with Russia to influence election."
Associated Press: "Mueller did not find that Trump campaign or its associates 'conspired or coordinated' with Russia."
Do you predict Trump's opponents will largely let go of the "Trump/Russia collusion" charge?