Famous WWII submarine takes to the water once more.
High school yearbook blurs MAGA hats of students
Two Pennsylvania students' hats featuring the president's slogan "Trump: Make America Great Again" have been blurred out in their high school's yearbook, reported Fox 43.
Watch her complete resignation speech here.
WW II veteran to attend commencement nearly eight decades after missing graduation
Joe Perricone is a World War II veteran who was drafted in the military before graduation, but now, almost eight decades later, Perricone is finally being presented with his cap and gown, per Fox News.
Rep. Chip Roy, R-Texas, said the bill did not address the humanitarian crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border and that it was not paid for.
Nadler's office says he felt faint at an event with de Blasio Friday. He was taken to the hospital by ambulance to be checked out.
MEDIAWATCH: Blame it on the weather
Stories on climate change have been heating up recently. Just in the last week, we've seen hundreds of stories, including some that reached hard for the drama. Here are a few ...
- The Guardian: Global warming might be causing dogs to become depressed, say pet behaviourists
- MarketWatch: Young people blame climate change for their small 401(k) balances
- The Economist: How to think about global warming and war; They are linked—and that is worrying
Many (most?) news outlets have moved from reporting on the issue to now adopting it as a "cause" ... so don't be surprised if this becomes the new normal in the press.
Trump says he’s a “stable genius,” speeds up investigation of the investigators
- Trump moves to escalate investigation of intel agencies - Thursday, he directed the intelligence community to "quickly and fully cooperate" with Barr's investigation. Press secretary Sarah Sanders said Trump is allowing Barr the "full and complete authority" to declassify documents relating to the investigation.
- Trump gets White House witnesses to attest to his "very calm" demeanor - At a press event Thursday, Trump aids countered the idea that he'd stormed out of a meeting with Democrats. "No temper tantrum," said Kellyanne Conway. Hogan Gidley, a press secretary, attested to his composure as well, and Larry Kudlow, Trump's economic adviser, said, "You were very calm."
“I’m an extremely stable genius,” Mr. Trump told reporters.